Saturday, December 9, 2017

Getting Out - Going From Away


I'm in New York for a quick weekend of shows!  I was joined by muh DAB, Glenn Gaylord and we hit the ground running!  After we landed on Thursday, we went our separate ways at the TKTS booth, so while Glenn enjoyed WAITRESS, I was paying my repsects to SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!


It's a fun, colorful show with some good laughs. It ain't art, but it was just the ticket after a 5 hour flight.

Yesterday we saw COME FROM AWAY
Which we both loved!  It's a great show that relies on the talent of the cast & musicians, and they delivered.  No super fancy sets or FX, just a group of people on stage the entire time playing various distinct characters.  See it.

Today, I'm rushing off for a 3 show day.  I woke up to snow, so I'm going to cut this short, so that I have plenty of time for my ONCE ON THIS ISLAND matinee.

Here are the shows...


See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment