Friday, February 23, 2018

F U Cupid - Camera Chameleon



I can't believe how quickly this year is going by... Cripes, I'm still editing photos from October!
That's one of the reseason I haven't gotten a chance to tell you about my new and supposed to be exciting life on a dating ap!  While I'm still working on that, I thought I've give you this little tidbit to chew on... it's kind of a This Is Why I Am Single deal, but it's all about F.U Cupid!

Why is it that when I happen upon a profile pic of someone on OKCupid that I find immediately attractive, he turns out to be THIS GUY?

I know, I touched upon it HERE, but it's nice to see I'm not alone on this.
And if one of my reader is someone who does this and I get him/her/mom to stop, then my work here is not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment