Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy imPERFECT HALLOWEEN!

 


Hallo!  I'm pleased to tell you that I'm still around and Covid-free 
and have not visited this blog anywhere near the amount of times I thought I would 
with this pandemic and working from home!
I may have been BLAZY (Blog Lazy), 
but not all lazy!

First, let me say that this is bound to be a disappointing Halloween, 
what with people in lock down and socially distancing.  
My plans for this year included re-mounting the show I put up last year with Kurt Kohler called PERFECT HALLOWEEN


It is a delicious blend of the two biggest Jamie Leigh Curtis movies ever, 
HALLOWEEN and PERFECT!
(Photo by Mike Pingel)

As you can see, there's a Dr. Loomis-type character and a hot John Travolta-esque reporter character...


(Photo by Mike Pingel)

...and a psycho-killer-like character...


...as well as a hunky, dead-meat character 
(My favorite).

The first run went pretty well last year 
and we were all set to do this show this year at about this time, but, alas, 
Covid had other ideas for Kurt and me as Frieda Laye
 (Starring as Jamie Lee Flirtus in this show).  
So this show is on the back bench press for now, 
but hopefully we'll be back with this great cast in tow.
(Photo by Mike Pingel)

In other things to keep me busy, along with my full-time job from home,
 I crafted more Halloween cards for this year.  
Look, if you're stuck at home, not making spewky memories out there, 
why not make them out of paper?

I didn't get to make as many as I had intended to, 
so if you didn't get one, you're not alone.
Here's a sampling of the cards. 
You can think of one of these as your own from me...






Most importantly, here's a card
DIRECTLY FROM ME TO YOU...


Please, exercise your right to vote!!
And if you feel someone is trying to suppress your vote 
(or the votes of others)
maybe don't vote for them.

STAY SAFE
&
STAY SPEWKY!

WEAR A MASK OVER YOUR MASK 
and have a
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment