Friday, May 26, 2017

Too Busy For Love - Drag Queen World Series 2017

(Photo by Andrew Goetze)

With Drag Season in full swing, it occurs to me that I have not shared moments from Drag Queen World Series 2017!  As you know, one of the reasons I couldn't go on a date with anyone on this particular Saturday was that I was doing color commentary for this annual fundraising event, which benefits Life Group LA.  I had a great time with fellow Chico's Angel, Chita Parol (Ray Garcia)
calling plays and oogling the bat boys...

The Bat Boys

(Sigh)

It's always a treat to watch these two teams go at it.  It's the West Hollywood Cheerleaders


going against The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.




A drizzly morning didn't put a stop to anything as the players took the field




The game continued with support from Los Payasos as they kept the in & out fields busy





Often, apropos of nothing, dancing would break out




I'm not sure I could tell you who won, all I know is it was a blast and a great thing to be too busy with!



No comments:

Post a Comment