Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Gay of a Certain Age - Gay Pride 2019


Pride month has just ended and I thought I would be remiss if I did not share my exciting Christopher Street West 2019 Gay Pride Parade photos with you! This year, I rode the BEST IN DRAG SHOW float as the crown holder, as you might remember... (WAIT! HOLY CRAP!! I never fully told you about winning Best In Drag Show!  I guess that post will be coming up really soon...)  ...or not.


Anyway, I donned my Nacho Pancho, which is the cover up for my jalepeno bikini, as worn for my Swim Suit Competition.  And the float (which is really a flatbed truck with delicate hand holds...) featured the drag queens for the 2019 competition...




...One of my fellow competitors

...and, of course a bevy of hotties...








 Including The Sharok (<----that's link to a naughty Twitter!)

and Logan Stevens (<----that's link to a kinda naughty Instagram!)

I appreciate that the mens were very conscious of staying safe from UV rays under the unexpected sun!
 And Logan and Sharok were careful to get sunblock everywhere exposed to the sun...
and some other areas...

I visited a nearby float and found some more hotties...



And one of my favorites...

Along the route, I saw friends and hotties I just had to get my picture took with!








I even got my picture taken by Joshua Butler for his #PeaceProject

After the parade, I doffed my poncho and exposed my bikini for a few hours of work at the Alliance For Housing & Healing/Best In Drag Show booth.

Where I happened upon more delicious friends & Hotties!




Here are two of my favorite authors Frank DeCaro & Jim Colucci

(Remember when Frank included me in his book

Drag: Combing Through the Big Wigs of Show Business?
you don't? BUY IT NOW!)



Boy, I have so much more to share than I thought!

As a Gay of a Certain Age, I have learned that sometimes, two big ones are better than one really long one! So, I'm going to sign off here and return tomorrow with a little bit more of my Pride Day adventure and a few more sights from the Parade.  Until then, stay proud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment