Saturday, June 11, 2022

MisDrag Pride-GameCon 3: Tutus & Heels 2022


Drag Season continues to rage on and I am here for it!
...and exhausted.

This past weekend, I participated in what is becoming on of my favorite fundraisers,
TUTUS 'N HEELS 
A Walk for the LGBTQ Youth of Camp Brave Trails

This event, brought to us by Los Payasos, entails dressing up in a tutu and heels, walking the streets of Silverlake, from Akbar to The Eagle, to Rough Trade and then, drinking beer.
Prizes are given in several categories and everyone has a great time.  Last year's was the first and I showed up looking like this...


It's not total drag, but it's drag enough.  I had a great time, especially because muh DAB, Dudley showed up

And we had a fab time drinking the beer and laughing with other men in tutus!

it was so much fun that I very much looked forward to this year.
I was not disappointed.

I followed the same formula for this year's look, an important change; a hat!

I had sunscreen on my head last year, but I never reapplied and I burned my scalp and had dandruff for a little while as my scalp peeled & healed...

Also new was the glitter beard, because it never hurts to sparkle, right?

What follows are some of my favorite shots from the many photos I took at Tutus N Heels 2022


























































I have far too many pictures to post here, because I had THAT much fun.
I very much look forward to Tutus 'N Heels 2023!

No comments:

Post a Comment