I found the following on a dating site:
Here is my dream list (which I dont expect to find in one man...but very willing to be wrong):
* an intellectual jock (any age),
* passionate about a humanistic profession,
* emotionally steady, financially modest, great communicator, healthy habits, consistent disposition,
* shorter, darker, and beefier than me, with short hair or a bald head
* beard, mustache, or scruffy,
* enjoys some sexual creativity (e.g. leather gear, toys, role-play, etc).
Yeah, why not just add "*spews Queso Dip when he cums" and "*farts sugar cookie scented glitter"!
Yes, I want those things, also, and it's frustrating because I think all of that is unattainable in one package. BUT, if I apply those things to myself, I find I'm at least 90% of that list! Aren't I? If so, why doesn't the guy who made this list want me, or why can't I find a me for a me???
This is why I am single; While I find that my dream list isn't necessarily impossible, why can't I be it for someone or date myself???
P.S. I'm not sure what financially modest means, does that mean doesn't make a lot of money? Because... yeah!