Sunday, April 3, 2016

Too Busy For Love - Spring in the Springs



I'd love to come over and watch that show with the zombies in our underwear, but I can't, I'm too busy!!  You see I just got back from Puerto Vallarta, when I had to pack up again and drive down to the Palm Springs.  I came to celebrate my friend Richard's birthday at Tropicale.

Then, I switched to the group house where we will be celebrating muh DAB, Brett's birthday for a few days.  We've already enjoyed a lovely celebration at Wang's.


Dinner was followed by 90 full minutes of musical gazing at Spurline!  There's, even more planned for two more days.  I haven't even mentioned the puzzle that I'm excited about putting together WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE BOX!   So, you're gonna have to hold off the zombies on your own, until I get back.   Please, save the "in your underwear" part for me, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment