Thursday, July 13, 2017

Too Busy For Love - Mismatched Saddles




I have been a little lax in posting, but I assure you, I'm very busy... mostly.  I have to edit photos!!
I just finished editing photos from my New York trip in April, so I'm almost caught up...

Along with the staying in and editing photos, I'm still getting out to wish some friends happy birthday!

Like, Quincy

...and John


I enjoyed getting out and visiting with them and other friends... and met a new friend or two...

I did my very best to take as few photos as possible, to lighten up my load!

My busyness continues into Drag Season as this weekend I'm performing at the Life Group LA's
SADDLE UP L.A.
along with the prep and rehearsal for that.

...and next week, I'll be slipping Reba Areba on for Dennis Hensley's The Mismatch Game

I'll be attending Friday night to watch & laugh and I will be on-stage on Sunday to laugh & play.
Seriously, this is one of my favorite things to do in the entire world!

...Plus, it raises money for the LA LGBTLMNOP Center and homeless youths!

And just so you'll believe me, I'm posting some freshly edited pics of my favorite sites in New York...








No comments:

Post a Comment