Friday, February 16, 2018

Gay of A Certain Age - Valentineless Among the Mice


For those of you who were concerned for me, worrying that I spent Valentine's Day alone and crying into a gallon of Salt & Straw Black Olive Brittle & Goat Cheese ice cream and drinking Campari straight up, relax I was good.  I spent the day at Disneyland!  I went with Oscar & Daron & the Kid and we met up with his sister and more.  So, fret not, I did not waste away the day sadding over singleness, I rode rides, ate sausage and oogled hot mens.

Be patient, I'll update this post with pics when I can catch up in editing (I'm still editing photos from Australia in October!)  In the meantime, please enjoy this photo of me Valentineless in the Happiest Place in the World, because as a Gay of A Certain Age, I know you're never too old to enjoy a day at Disneyland!


No comments:

Post a Comment