Sunday, February 25, 2018

This Is Why I Am Single - Difficult Single



Oh my God, you guys!  This weekend, because I thought I was too busy for love, I had no plans... turns out my plans are actually for 2 weeks from now, so suddenly I had time on my hands.  Instead of using it to pore over FU Cupid profiles, I decided to finish editing my Birthday trip photos from October before finishing gettting my home back in order from Craft Night!  I turned on the TV and got to work.  Before I knew it, I had watched the last season and half of DIFFICULT PEOPLE and eaten an entire bag of Chicas Corn Chips and a tub of cream cheese!!  What??  It all flew by so quickly!

This Is Why I Am Single; it's easy for me to pass an entire day editing photos, watching TV and snacking instead of getting my home in order or pursuing love!

Now please enjoy some of my favorite fruits of my labor... the view from Aukland, Christchurch, Sydney & Melbourne



























No comments:

Post a Comment