Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Gay of A Certain Age - Craft Night 2018


It happened, again!!   Craft Night 2018 has come and gone and I'm still happily single.  I crafted a few cards... Here's one, now!

As you can see, I have not given up on love completely, and have crafted a card calling for Love to come to me (...apparently with a spurt of jizz on the face).  I had my usual group of friends over and we went at it hard.












I even set up a little photo op in my bedroom (Apparently the only way to get anyone in there!) and the kids had such a fun time taking pics.

















Even Duke showed up 

...with a girl. (playful angry face thingy here)

And believe you me, CARDS WERE CRAFTED!








We crafted well into the night...





G. Charles crafted me a special card!






It got so late, even Duke got  bored  tired!

So everyone went home, Valentines in hand with happy memories of Craft Night 2018 to last them a year.  I was too pooped to clean up, so I still have crafting materials at hand and who knows what cards I'll craft at a whim (until I get enough time to clean it all up.)

I'll leave you with the DieAloneWithMe.Com Valentine for 2018, which I crafted with my heart:
 

...Because as a Gay of A Certain Age, I know you gotta have a sense of humor about being single!





No comments:

Post a Comment