Friday, January 6, 2017

Gay of A Certain Age - 12th Day Come Down


My Christmas tree is put away and my holiday themed Broadway show posters are re-filed.
Today, I used my day off of work to put away my holiday decor, the tree, the posters and festive tchotchkes, which include my collection of Christmas Dunnys!
I showcased this year's model, the Rise of Rudolph,  designed by Frank Kozik.  Is it surprising I have Dunnys that sit put away for 11 months of the year? It is to me!

I only wanted you all to know that I did all this so you would know that just because I live alone, I don't think it doesn't matter that I'd leave this stuff up for months after.  As a Gay of A Certain Age, I know how important it is to keep current and in touch with what's going on outside of my home.

Mostly, I posted this so that I wasn't the only one who saw my tree this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment