Friday, May 11, 2018

Too Busy For Love - Drag Season 2018



Oy, Drag season has come on hard & fast!  So I just did a little stint with John Cantwell in My Connie de Mayo



and I've been rehearsing and for Chico's Angels upcoming VIVA LAS CHICAS
opening Memorial day weekend and continuing for 3 random nights in Palm Springs !  Get tickets HERE 

This weekend I'll be hitting RuPaul's DragCon with John Cantwell/Love Connie
Then not long after, I'll be appearing at OVERBOARD

as Reba Areba. Get tickets HERE

The the next day I don my Reba Areba gear again to ride the Best In Drag Show float

In the Long Beach Gay Pride Parade

So, while I'd like to go watch half the universe disappear into nothing with you, 
I can't I'm too busy!!

Now, let's see... Do I even remember having a good time at DragCon last year?




Oh, that's right, YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment