Thursday, February 4, 2016

Gay of A Certain Age - Little. Blue. Different


Remember that time I blogged about having nekked fun and my Abe Froman taking the day off?
Well, tonight I have a rare occasion of scheduled nekked frivolity and I've decided to take certain measures to make sure that I measure up.  I have turned to the help of a little blue pill.  This is the first time I am doing this and I'm a little trepidatious.

1.  I did not consult my doctor.  I've never been in the position of doing anything that required a doctor's consultation, save for those aerobic exercises on Showtime in the 80's, but did anyone actually talk to their doctor about the dangers of wearing striped spandex and blowing out through perfectly "O"ed lips?

2.  What if I have a heart attack?  I'm fairly certain my ticker is pretty good, but what if I react to the pill, sending my blood pressure through the roof causing my heart to go into fribrillation, or worse, make my head explode like in SCANNERS!

3.  What if it doesn't work?  I'm really into my Nekked Play Pal, but I fear a sequel to Abe Froman's Day Off will mean the end of our play dates... which are rare enough as it is!

I've decided to let go and let Abe.  If Abe Froman stays with me tonight, lured by the little blue candy, I will be grateful.  And seeing that it has worked, I will consult my doctor and see about using little blues on (very rare) occasion.  If Abe takes the night off, I will do my best to entertain my Nekked Play Pal to the point of HIS head exploding.  Then, I will consult my doctor to see what up!

I'm fairly certain, it has more to do with my weight/fit level than age or anything else, but I don't have time to go to the gym tonight...



No comments:

Post a Comment