Monday, September 14, 2015

S'up, Muh DAB?- Dudley's Birthday


So, muh DAB, Dudley, had a birthday party, organized by friends who decided that the perfect theme would be, Dress as Dudley.  If you'll remember, Dudley is quite the creative type, so there were many previous costumes to shose from.  I let my week get away from me and before I knew it, I was scrambling on Saturday afternoon, with half of an appropriate costume.
It was based on well, this photo...
...that is to say that I had a pair of cut-off shorts that I'm too fat for now and some socks that go above my ankles.  I could have sworn that I had suspenders...  Fortunately, the party oprganizers set up a room where one could craft a Dudley costume.  Thank God!!
As a single gay of a certain age, I was slightly tempted to throw in the towel and just stay home with my Xbox and watch a mopey movie.  But, no! I have pledged to get myself out of the house more and go.  Besides, it's muh DAB's birthday!!  So off I went.

Again, I do enjoy being single, because I got to flirt with some cuties and my tongue might have ended up in someone's mouth for a photo op.  ...ANYTHING for a photo op, right?
So, I was out later than usual and had a great time laughing with friends, oogling hotties and enjoying myself!
Of course, there are pictures...













Still didn't get lucky, though...





No comments:

Post a Comment