Monday, December 21, 2015

Gay of A Certain Age - I don't smell bad even though I have EXPIRED!


This year, on my birthday, I missed a nice little article that seems to have been published just for me!  It's a good thing one of my DABs has a sharp eye and pointed out to me, only two months later.  Let's face it, I don't think this message will ever get too old to read.

As a Gay of A Certain Age, one must wrestle with the question of compatibility after a set age.
Is it too late? Will it ever happen? Am I meant to be alone? Who drank the rest of the milk if I'm the only one here?  Did I drink the rest and not remember..?  Anyway, I always appreciate words of wisdom from the Dying Alone, so here we have that article by David Hudson, published on my birthday, back in October; ENJOY!  <---click that.

No comments:

Post a Comment