Friday, December 4, 2015

Single Perks - I'll Tell Goofy You Say "Hi"!


I told a co-worker of mine that I'm planning to take a day off and go to Disneyland before my pass gets blocked out for the holiday season.  She looked at me with envious eyes, if not for taking the day off, then for going to Disneyland.  She hasn't gone as much as she used to.  You see, she's married and has children.  Most would agree that she and her family are Disney's target market, but with the recent hiking of admission, starting at about a no frills $100 a person, a park visit is a rare treat nowadays.  Poor married couples with children! $400 dollars for a single day AND single park is scary, whereas $100 for a single gay is not so bad, and less than a Broadway show!  Lucky me!  I bought an annual pass and it will pay for itself in 6 visits!  See, as a single gay, I don't have to worry about how much I'm going to have to sacrifice to help other have a nice time.  With the annual pass, all I really have to worry about is what I'm going to eat!  Disneylanmd has helped me realize that a little splurging can be enjoyed more often than if I had a partner and/or children.  I can do this whenever I want; them's the perks!

No comments:

Post a Comment