Thursday, October 22, 2015

Too Busy For Love - In NY


I would have loved to come over for Hulu Plus & Chill, but I'm in New York tonight.
I flew in via Virgin American, grabbed a cab, AirB&Bed, ran to TKTS, where I got a ticket to ALLEGIANCE, enjoyed a Campari & soda at dinner and watched the show.
I found the performances rewarding, but the show itself does not seem fresh.
In any case, it's always great to hear Lea Solonga sing!

After my show, I hung outside of the Brooks Atkinson to stalk congratulate my actor friend, 
Alex Wyse, on bringing SPRING AWAKENING from L.A. to the Broadway.  He says he's having a blast!

After that I grabbed a pistachio gelato and headed to my AirB&B space, otherwise, I totally would have watched THE MINDY PROJECT and made out with you.  Thanks for asking!

1 comment:

  1. We saw Spring Awakening on Broadway a few weeks ago (and Something Rotten! and A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder). Excellent shows!

    ReplyDelete