Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Getting Out - Best In Drag Show


So, instead of heading home after the Tom of Finland Art Fair,
I headed down town to the Orpheum Thatre.
You see, my instinct was to go home, put my feet up 
and watch some zombies eat people.
However, I'm trying to get out more, 
so when my friend Oscar called and said someone was selling
a ticket to the show. I jumped on it.

So, there I was, waiting for the big red curtain to go up,
because I just don't get enough drag, right?

So the show started, 
and immediately it was a good time.

The contestants were a hoot:

Miss Alaska
Ivana Kutchakokoff

Miss California
Maria Lopez

Miss Illinois
Pepper Spray

Miss Louisiana
Britney Shears

Miss Nevada
Lucky Dyce

Miss Florida
Joy Vey

There was color commentary 


provided by 
Kay Sedia & Dee W. Ieye

They were all very talented





The show moved at a surprisingly quick pace
Patrick Rush

There were celebrity judges
Wendie Malick

Kathy Kinney

Wendi McLendon-Covey

Boris Kodjoe & Nicole Ari Parker

There were hot mens
Miss Florida's guys

And I ran into some friends



And by the time a winner was crowned...
Miss Alaska

A great time was had and I made some new friends (ish) 
(not at all)
Candis Cayne

Dot Jones

Did I mention Boris Kodjoe was there?

I'm so glad I didn't go home!


No comments:

Post a Comment