Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Too Busy For Love - Jack-O-Angels


I would love to go to that Halloween party where everyone is required to be dressed as a shirtless sexy pirate with you, but I'm too busy!!
I just got back from New York and the rest of my week is filled with rehearsals and a show.
Honestly, I've only taken a bit of time to rearrange my Broadway magnet collection on my refrigerator to squeeze in my new shows

and the rest of the time has been rehearsing, getting stuff together for the show, work and sleep.
I'm also invited to a couple of parties Thursday, Friday & Saturday night after the show, if you wanna go with me, but I don't even know if I'll be up for going to those after performing this exhausting show in 6 inch heels...
If you wanna come to the show
you can get tickets HERE.  if you're into the TEEN WOLF on the MTV or the movie UNFRIENDED and want to see Shelley Hennig live on stage, she'll be doing our Saturday Matinee and both Sunday Shows! 

So, tell the sexy pirates about me and thanks for asking!

No comments:

Post a Comment