Monday, August 24, 2015

Too Busy For Love - I love Crowds and funds!


I'd love to go to Aruba and lay nude with you on the beach  over the next two weeks, but I can't!
I'm too busy!  Chico's Angels is back for another two weeks starting this Thursday, plus I have a pick-up rehearsal Wednesday night and a short video shoot tomorrow night.  Add to that dog sitting duties next Thursday through Saturday and I'm just in a tizzy of activity!  Thank you for asking!



Speaking of Chico's Angels, in addition to all that activity, I'll also be very busy stirrring up donations for our Movie crowdfunding project.  We're raising a crap load of money to make a movie, so if you'd like to help out, with even a $1 donation click HERE.  Wouldn't it be great if I were too busy for love because I was making a movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment