Thursday, July 9, 2015

This Is Why I Am Single - Re-toucha Toucha Touch Me!


I've not really been one to put a whole lot of worth in my physical appearance.
Sure I've whined about how I wish I could get myself to the gym, but I never thought that it made me unworthy of love. I knew it meant I have to work harder to get some attention.  I know I have more to offer that has not much to do with the size of my chest, belly or junk.
Don't get me wrong, I've met plenty of HOT ROCKING BOD HOT MUTHER F'ers who are perfectly nice and well rounded, good men.  I mean to say that it takes more than just a perfect body to make a perfect partner and one should not dismiss others simply because they don't have the ideal physique. This Is Why I Am Single; It's a little hard getting a HOT ROCKING BOD HOT MUTHER F'er feel that way about me!  I'm mostly kidding, but it is true that sometimes I do fall into that trap of dismissing someone in favor of the shiny hunk, in hopes that he has a super personality and doesn't care that I'm not Thor's twin.  Honestly, I don't know what I would do if I was presented with someone who saw me as Thor's twin and thought I had a great personality. Would I explode?

I do enjoy when I find someone who thinks similarly and writes about it, spreading the message.
Read David Artavia's  take on it HERE

1 comment:

  1. Like I have told you before, I say that confidence is the single most attractive quality in a man--not cockiness or narcissism, but quiet, assured confidence. That will trump looks and personality any day.

    ReplyDelete