Friday, July 24, 2015

Single Perks - Photo Flirt


So doing the show as I do, I am pleased that some people enjoy the show so much,
that they stick around for pictures afterwards.  The Angels and I will come up stairs and pose for pics with enthusiastic audience members, some of which are handsome, hunky fellas.
Being single sure has its perks!  Because I don't have a man to call my own, I am free to flirt shamelessly with whom I please.  Add to that, my slutty character and I can flirt to my heart's content quite easily!
I don't know what it is about drag appeal, but I don't even have to try!  Guys will come up to me with a huge smile and grab my hands and rub them all over them.  It's very nice.  It kind of makes me forget the heels I'm wearing that pinch me like an angry Grandma in church.  Of course, I carry my little camera with me to capture the fun and "spank bank" deposits.
It's all innocent fun, I've never really hooked up with anyone who's made advances to me in my character drag... that's just something I don't think I'm ready for...
Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the tight hugs, the involuntary hand explorations and some sweet chaste kisses with no guilt whatsoever- them's the perks of being single!

No comments:

Post a Comment