Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Too Busy For Love! - New York


I would love to go out with you, thank you for asking, but I'm too busy!
You see, tonight I have my commission meeting, then tomorrow morning
I'm hopping a Virgin and heading to New York to see some shows.
I'll probably have some delicious food in some usual spots, like Vynl,
and have cocktails at some hip bars, where I'll keep to myself, not talk to anyone and leave in frustration.

I'll probably walk Central Park, since my last few visits have been dominated by
the sites of the High Line!
I can go to Chelsea and see how many other favorite gay haunts have withered away and been replaced by a nail salon, bank or drugstore!  ...Heck, even the Starbuckses are starting to tremble with fear of disappearing from 8th Avenue.

You don't have to worry, I'll post pics from the New York trip that is keeping me
too busy for love!
...There's a lot of men there who don't even know they're my boyfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment