Thursday, April 23, 2015

He Don't Even Know! - Magic Mig


Meet "Miguel"!
We pretend met at the Arclight in Hollyood.
We were both leaving the theater
with our own gaggles of gays when
I fired off a delicious bon mot about
the movie we had just seen.
He turned to me and said, "Right?"
That's how we both knew that we were at the same screening

We hit it off right away 
and the very next week I was at Miguel's place
for a movie & Thai take-out.
When I got there, 
the place was all set up and all I had to do
was curl up on the sofa next to him
and let him press play on the remote.

He didn't tell me
what movie we'd be watching
and I was delighted to see it was
The best part of the evening was
when he jumped off of the sofaat the end of the movie
and did the final strip
along with the guys in the movie!
Yes, he went the Full Monty.

Then, he was kind enough to fill my Monty.

No comments:

Post a Comment