Saturday, June 13, 2015

Gay of A Certain Age- It Begins!

I just returned from lunch with a friend and saw this delightful specimen
walking down the street towards us.  He is one of the many, hottie, shirtless mens
that descend upon West Hollywood for Gay Pride activities.
I, myself, haven't decided how I will spend this evening (I'm leaning toward staying in).

As a Gay of a Certain Age, I still appreciate the sight of hunky mens, but sometimes
my energy level makes it difficult for me to get out of the house to see them!
I know tomorrow I'm going to be out and about in a dress & make-up the entire day,
into the evening, maybe later, so I'll want to be well rested.  A little part of me wants
to go out tonight and see Kesha or Wilson Phillips, but a bigger part of me wants to
prep for the long day to come.  Maybe I'll try one of those fancy naps I've been talking about...

No comments:

Post a Comment