Friday, June 26, 2015

LOVE WINS! - My Plan Is On Track!! -UPDATED!!


This morning, the Supreme Court of the United States
decided that same-sex marriage is legal in all 50 states!
that's FANTABULOUS!!!

I don't even have a boyfriend,
so why am I so ecstatic?
Because, Gentle Reader, now I am one step closer
to realizing my true goal!
Maybe those over-the-top-Republicans 
aren't as nutty as you may think!
A couple of them came close to wrecking my plan,
but the Gays, with strict adhesion to the Gay Agenda
(The Real one, not the one taken and adapted
by Bobby Trendy's break away group, 
which most gays ignore and know is 
heresy to follow,)
have thwarted them!
Now, I am ever so closer!
The door has been opened this morning!!
NOW, I AM ONE STEP CLOSER 
TO BEING ABLE TO MARRY
THE MONTE CRISTO SANDWICH 
AT DISNEYLAND!!!

SCREW YOU, 
RIGHT WING NUNU HEADS!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

YOU CAN'T STOP ME NOW!!
THE DOOR IS OPEN!!!

(My apologies to the many dogs I love,
but if things don't work out with me
and my sandwich, 
I'm sure to give 4 of you a call.
Maybe one day, I'll be able to marry all four of you AND the sandwich,
but let's take this fight one battle at a time.)


Since I've posted this, tens of people haven't really asked,
so I'll tell you all at once,
Yes, I am gluten-free,
but once it is legal for us to marry
I am willing to convert to Glutenism
so that my sandwich and I can be together!
Right now, we're just having fun
(What choice do we have?)
and for the curious,
when we make love,
I just eat him out between the buns.
(Sorry if that's TMI, but nobody asked!)

No comments:

Post a Comment