Tuesday, May 5, 2015

He Don't Even Know! - Booty Grabber


Ahoy, 
Matey, this is "Matty!"
(imaginary short for imaginary "Matthew")
I love Matty because he is so fun!
So rare is it to find someone who enjoys a theme party
and goes all out with the theme!
Here we are at my real friend, Dudley's
pretend party;SEAMEN
If you're thinking that his costume is a bit scant,
it's because he spent most of his time making me 
a merman costume!
It was beautiful and shiny.
He used green and silver sequins shaped like fish!
I even had a strategically place tinkle slit.
(the fitting for that was fun!)

I really enjoy having fun
with Matty.
He makes me giggle.
I said he goes all out at these parties, 
but it wasn't until we got home that I found out that his full costume
was that of a Butt Pirate!  I learned that when he grabbed my booty and went Captain FillUp on me!



No comments:

Post a Comment